For Doctors Only
Financial planning is about making good decisions. Money mistakes have taken a toll over the course of many physicians’ careers and even into retirement. From advice on managing your spending and savings to proper investing decisions to setting goals and following your progress, the value of planning can be measured in the good financial decisions you will make as a result.
Just as you wouldn’t write out a prescription or recommend a course of treatment before making a diagnosis, we don’t view our clients’ lives in a one-size-fits-all context. We never make a recommendation without a “diagnosis”, nor do we invest your money without having an intimate understanding of your money history and concerns.
And just as the patient wants to understand her doctor’s diagnosis and treatment plan, we stress education so you can participate fully in making the decisions that will help you reach financial independence, whether you want to retire early - or not! Once we agree on a plan of action, we are then able to employ your resources to their best advantage to accomplish your financial objectives.
Our Financial Planning process encompasses:
- A free initial conversation to determine if our system and your expectations are a good fit
- A series of in-depth discussions focusing on your short-term goals and long-term objectives
- Review and discussion of significant documents such as Last Will & Trusts, tax returns, contracts and insurance policies along with our recommendations
- A plan, including optional “what if” scenarios, to serve as your road map going forward
- Strategic reviews and adjustments to your plan and portfolio
Our Services and Fees (100% Flat Fee)
- Our Fee Schedule details the cost of our Fixed Fee/Fee-Only all-inclusive financial services.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
a retainer service that includes investment advice
- À La Carte Services
The decisions you make today will impact your family for decades. Why not get a real return on your money by investing in a process designed specifically for physicians? Whether you’re just around the corner or across the country, FWM has the experience and systems in place to take your finances from “What if?” to “Why not?” with a minimum of disruption to your busy schedule.
You can learn more about us and view our ADV here.
Want to know more? Schedule an appointment today!